Saturday, October 17, 2009

1st Chemo + 36 hours

So far, so good. Thus far, the side-effects of the chemo have been very mild nausea (she said something akin to mild morning-sickness) and fatigue (two naps yesterday and about 10 hours of sleep last night).

We had a visit from P&C (my brother and his wife) yesterday. It was really good to see and visit with them and their family.

A neighbor brought us dinner again last night. We appreciate the love and kindness that are being shared with our family. It has been great to read all of the supportive comments that are being posted and to receive e-mails expressing love and concern.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so Happy to hear she is so far only having Mild side effects! We are keeping you guys in our prayers and Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear the side effects are mild thus far, I hope they remain mild. It's so nice to know you're taken care of, you deserve it. Everyone loves you for good reason! Thanks for the update. Get some rest and as always, you'll be in my prayers daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watching Brothers and Sisters last night and thought of you because one of the characters just had her first chemo treatment. I am so glad that so far it is mild. I think about you everyday!

    ReplyDelete