Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chemo Side-effects are reducing!

Just thought I would share the good news! I can now enjoy chocolate again, because the metallic taste in my mouth is greatly reduced. It's still there, but not enough to be very bothersome, and food is beginning to taste more and more normal. When that taste is strong, chocolate really tastes horrible. But, starting last night, ahhhhhh, it was wonderful again. ;)
Also, no more bloody nose! Just a few days ago, a bloody nose was a common and frequent occurance. Not huge ones, usually, but I definitely would have to carry a tissue. Now, not at all! Now I just need to get rid of this little sinus infection, and I'll be ready to go! Yippee!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Well, I'm glad to know about the chocolate thing. I didn't realize that or I wouldn't have tortured you with bringing over the chocolate pie last night. Hope you were able to at least enjoy 'some' of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO happy to hear the wonderful news. Good job kicking cancer, I knew you would! :)

    ReplyDelete